Core Values: Here, We Grow!
The mission of the Bethel Park School District is to lead an educational partnership with the community, maintaining an environment that challenges all students to reach their potential as lifelong learners and responsible members of society.
- All children can learn.
- Everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Education is to be shared by the school, the home, the student, and the community.
- The teacher/administrator is a professional decision-maker who facilitates children's learning while continually learning himself/herself.
- Learning is something a child does, not something done to a child.
- Academic excellence should be encouraged and recognized.
- Learning is a never-ending process.
- We value our intense focus on curriculum and innovative instruction.
- We value a culture where we believe in our potential and the potential of every child.
- We accept the responsibility to build that culture.
- We value the many opportunities in Bethel Park for our students to have “a dream and a plan.”
- We value a growth mindset and an ethic of continuous learning.
- We value educational research and data, which informs our decision-making.
We believe that all students will learn to their fullest potential in a safe, orderly, caring, and healthy "B.E.S.T. in Class" environment.
B - Better
Persuading, providing, and encouraging high levels of learning for all students.
E - Every
Developing community support and involvement.
S - Single
Cultivating the unique potential of every child.
T - Time
Improving the organization. We will apply a persistent focus on the district. building, classroom, and personal growth.