Bethel Park School District is offering free breakfasts and lunches to all district residents ages 18 and younger through June 11, 2021. All families are eligible to participate in this temporary federal program.
- A Breakfast meal will consist of cereal, juice and milk.
- A Lunch meal will consist of a sandwich, fruit, snack and milk.
Preparing so many meals takes time and proper planning. That means that to order your meals for the following week, you must place your order by no later than 10 a.m. on Friday of the previous week.
Meals can be picked up in front of Bethel Park High School between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the large demand for meals, pick up will be every day--Monday through Friday--between 11:30 AM and 12:45 PM. We apologize for any confusion.
Please click here
to complete the order form and see what is on the menu. All orders must be placed online and prior to the 10 a.m., Friday deadline.
Metz Culinary Management, the District's food service provider, wants to assure you that our primary concern is the safety of all involved. We are committed to the highest level of sanitation, safety, and service. You can expect the following from our highly trained, professional employees.
• Our team members will be temperature checked daily.
• Each team member will be required to wear a face mask.
• Our team members will practice social distancing during our shifts and service.
• We will require frequent handwashing.
If you have questions, please contact Food Service Director Joe Consolmagno
at [email protected]