The Bethel Park School District’s five elementary schools will hold Kindergarten Orientations in May for students who will begin Kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year.
The schedule is as follows:
• Memorial Elementary School (3301 South Park Road/412-854-8506)—Tuesday, May 7 from 9:45 to 11:15 AM;
• George Washington Elementary School (515 Clifton Road/412-854-8546)—Wednesday, May 8 from 9:45 to 11 AM;
• Benjamin Franklin Elementary School (5400 Florida Avenue/412-854-8741)—Friday, May 10 at 10 AM;
• Abraham Lincoln Elementary School (1524 Hamilton Road/412-854-8618)—Wednesday, May 15 from 9:30 to 11 AM;
• William Penn Elementary School (110 Woodlet Lane/412-854-8522)—Thursday, May 16 at 9:30 AM.
Children who will be age five on or before September 1, 2019 are eligible to attend Kindergarten in the fall. Parents who have not yet registered their children for Kindergarten are encouraged to contact their child’s elementary school and get them registered before their child’s Kindergarten Orientation date.