The Bethel Park Board of School Directors will hold its June Regular Meeting on Tuesday, June 23 at 7 PM in the Bethel Park High School auditorium. You have the option of attending in person or virtually.
If You Plan To Attend The Meeting In Person
- Only 250 people will be allowed into the Auditorium.
- Attendees MUST wear a mask.
- Attendees MUST socially distance from one another by sitting at least six feet from the next person (unless this person is part of your family).'
- A limited supply of paper agendas will be available at the meeting. Attendees can also follow the agenda from the District's webpage by clicking here.
- If you are not feeling well, we respectfully request that you do not attend the meeting in person.
You Can Also Participate In The Meeting From The Comfort Of Your Home
- The agendas for the meeting will be available online by clicking here.
- During the meeting you can see the agendas live on the web by clicking here.
- The public is invited to watch the meetings as they unfold via Facebook Live at: https://www.facebook.com/bethel.park.52. PLEASE NOTE: This is a different Facebook page than the BPSD's official Facebook page. This page has been created specifically for sharing School Board Meetings via Facebook Live. The following day, the meeting will be shared on the District's "official" Facebook page.
- Public comments will be accepted during both public comments sections of the meeting. Individuals can email their comments to [email protected] and they will be read at the appropriate time during the meeting. Please include your full name and address in the email, or we will not be able to share them. The title of your email should include “June 23 Public Comments” and the topic you plan to address, so that it can be directed properly. Please be reminded that public comments at the beginning of each meeting are reserved for agenda items only. Public comments about non-agenda as well as agenda items can be shared at the end of the meetings.
The meetings will also be videotaped by BPTV and re-broadcast on the cable channel as well as its YouTube Channel.
The above measures provide for the safety of all Bethel Park community members, while ensuring that essential business is still conducted.