Children who will be age 5 by September 1, 2019 are eligible to attend Kindergarten in the Bethel Park School District in the 2019-2020 school year. Parents are asked to Register their children during Kindergarten Registration in March.
Please click here
to see the Kindergarten Registration Packet. Please complete the Kindergarten Registration Packet and bring the following with you to your child's Kindergarten Registration:
- Completed Kindergarten Registration Packet
- Student's Original Birth Certificate
- Verification of Bethel Park residency
- Your Child
Kindergarten Registration will be held in all schools from 9:30 to 11 AM and 1:30 to 3 PM on the following dates:
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School -- Wednesday, March 6
- Benjamin Franklin Elementary School -- Thursday, March 7 (Please call the school at 412-854-8741 to make an appointment for a Registration time.)
- Memorial Elementary School -- Tuesday, March 12 at the Bethel Park Community Center (Please call the school at 412-854-8506 to make an appointment for a Registration time.)
- George Washington Elementary School -- Tuesday, March 5
- William Penn Elementary School -- Thursday, March 14 (Please call the school at 412-854-8522 to make an appointment for a Registration time.)
There will also be an Evening Registration at the Administration Building on Monday, March 18 from 5 to 7 PM for those parents who are unable to register their child during the school day. (Please call 412-854-8420 to make an appointment for a Registration time.)
Registration greatly assists the District with its planning for the 2019-2020 school year. We thank you for your help and we look forward to meeting your child! If you have questions about Kindergarten Registration, please call your child's school.
If you have questions about the Kindergarten Registration process, please contact your child's school.