Beginning with the 2019/2020 Athletic Year (starting 6/1/19), Bethel Park School District Athletic Department will be using Healthy Roster to electronically collect all PIAA, AHN and Bethel Park School District paperwork as it concerns participation in extracurricular athletic activities. This includes but is not limited to:
- PIAA CIPPE - Sections 1 and 2
- PIAA CIPPE - Sections 3 and 4
- PIAA CIPPE - Section 5
- PIAA CIPPE - Section 6
- PIAA CIPPE - Section 7 (if necessary)
- AHN Sports Medicine HIPPA
- AHN Sports Medicine Consent to Treat
- Bethel Park School District Sports Information Sheet
All information will be filled out online using the electronic forms found in the documents section on your Healthy Roster account. There are two exceptions:
- You will need to take Section 6 of the PIAA CIPPE with you to have the doctor sign off on your child’s sports physical. Afterward, please log on to Healthy Roster to either scan or take a picture of this document and upload to the PIAA CIPPE - Section 6 form under the documents section.
- You only need to fill out PIAA CIPPE - Section 7 electronically if your child is participating in more than one sport in an athletic year. Remember this form cannot be filled out any earlier then 6 weeks prior to the start of the sports season
Finally, if you have already signed up for a Healthy Roster account you will be eligible to start filling out these documents on 6/1/19. If you have not signed up for a Healthy Roster account or your child will be participating in athletics for the first time, please visit the link below and fill out all required information:
Once you complete this document and submit it, you will receive an invitation from Healthy Roster to set up your account within 3-5 business days. Once you receive the invite you will have 24 hours to set up the account before the passcode expires. After you have set up your account, you will be able to fill out all required forms listed above. Additionally, you will need to choose the correct sport(s) roster within the Bethel Park Organization that your son/daughter will be participating in.
If you need any help with completing these documents online please visit the link below:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Healthy Roster, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our three Licensed Athletic Trainers. You can contact them at 412-854-8551 or you may message them via the Healthy Roster app once your account is set up.
Please click on the link below to see the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about Healthy Roster.