Beginning Monday, September 14, the Bethel Park School District will be offering FREE breakfasts and lunches to all Bethel Park residents age 18 and younger.
- A Breakfast meal will consist of cereal, juice and milk.
- A Lunch meal will consist of a sandwich, fruit, snack and milk.
Meals must be ordered by Friday of the previous week for pick up the following week. For example, orders must be placed by Friday, September 11 for pick up the week of September 14.
Meals can be picked up in front of Bethel Park High School between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. PLEASE NOTE: Because of the large demand for meals, pick up will be every day--Monday through Friday--between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. We apologize for any confusion.
Please click here
to complete the order form and see what is on the menu. All orders must be placed online.
Metz Culinary Management, the District's food service provider, wants to assure you that our primary concern is the safety of all involved. We are committed to the highest level of sanitation, safety, and service. You can expect the following from our highly trained, professional employees.
• Our team members will be temperature checked daily.
• Each team member will be required to wear a face mask.
• Our team members will practice social distancing during our shifts and service.
• We will require frequent handwashing.
If you have questions, please contact Food Service Director Joe Consolmagno
at [email protected]