Bethel Park High School students can now use the new Naviance Student--a mobile-friendly, comprehensive website that can assist students and parents when making plans about colleges and careers.
Naviance Student is linked with Naviance, which is what the Counselors use to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that's specific to Bethel Park High School.
Naviance Student allows students to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process -- Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges -- Compare GPA, standardized test scores and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past.
- Research careers -- Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create future plans -- Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare students for future college and career goals.
Naviance Student also lets Counselors share information with parents and students about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
Log On Information - LOG ON VIA CLEVER
- Log on to your Chromebook and open a new window
- Click the Clever Icon (Blue “C” top, right Corner)
- Log on with google entering your username and password
- Click the Naviance Icon
To complete the Google Form for the Junior Conference please email your counselor for your transcript and use your transcript to complete the credit check. Then open the google form for the Junior Conference Survey. Please use your BPHAWKS email - BUT keep in mind for ALL other college related tasks such as SAT/ACT/College Application you will want to use a personal email). Once you submit your google survey you will get an email with your responses that will contain all hyperlinks to helpful college resources such as the college visit guide, tips on essay writing, etc.
Junior Conference Link: (be sure to hit submit when complete)