The Bethel Park School District Technology Department takes a team approach to support Bethel Park School District's learning and teaching environment. We strive to ensure that students, teachers and administrators have access to technology tools that are simple, reliable, and predictably consistent. Technology Services provides administrative information, core, and desktop support services to Bethel’s Administration Building, Bus Garage, BPHS, IMS, NAMS, Washington, Lincoln, William Penn, Memorial, and Franklin Schools.
Our department consists of a well-trained team of individuals dedicated to providing effective technology and quality services and support to the BPSD community.
BPSD Technology focuses on the following:
• Operation, maintenance and of a comprehensive district data center
• Maintenance of high-speed wide-area connectivity between ten buildings
• Support of hundreds of educational and line of business software applications
• Deployment, routine replacement and support of hardware
• Facilitation and ongoing support of multiple educational and business process improvement initiatives