Before you complete the Parking Application Google form below, you must review the Parking Rules document and complete all necessary forms. If you plan to have a passenger ride with you to and/or from school, you must print and complete the Passenger Consent Form and turn it in when you pick up your parking pass.
PARKING INFORMATION FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Attention Senior and Junior Students - 2017-18 Parking Passes may be purchased beginning on August 1, 2017, at the High School Activities Office from 8 AM to 2 PM. Cost of Parking Passes is $50.00. The purchase of a parking pass is payable by check or money order to Bethel Park High School Activity Fund.
Seniors and Juniors will be permitted to apply for a parking permit for the 2017-2018 school year. Student parking spaces are numbered to coincide with the parking tag. The permits will be issued on a first come, first served basis. The lower number spaces are located closest to the building. Sophomore students will not be permitted to apply for a parking pass until the third week of school or otherwise announced by the principal.
Students must complete all of the following steps to apply for a Parking Permit - Incomplete applications will not be accepted and the pass will not be issued.
- Check or Money Order for $50 payable to Bethel Park High School Activities Fund
- Compete the online Parking Permit Application via the Google Form.
- Copy of your current, valid Driver’s License (Activities Office will not make copies)
- Copy of current Insurance card (Activities Office will not make copies)
- Copy of current Owners Card of your primary vehicle (Activities Office will not make copies)
- Completed School Passenger Permission Form with your Parking Application (download below)
All Students Driving must display their Parking Permit on their rear-view mirror; Vehicles without proper parking tags will be subject to School Disciplinary code and/or Traffic citation. If your assigned parking space is occupied by another vehicle, do not park in any other space. Please park your car in the Athletic Circle and report to the Main Office.
Parking Permits will not be issued to students who have outstanding obligations.
To apply for your Parking Pass, complete the application via this Google Form
. Note: You will need to log in to Google using your bphawks.org credentials.